- Schitt’s Creek season 5 is on Netflix and if you aren’t or haven’t been watching, it’s never too late and I promise it’s worth the investment of your time. I would argue David Rose is one of the funniest TV characters since Leslie Knope.
- Tyreek Hill came back scoring 2 TDs to remind everyone I’ve played against how good my teams would have been if he (and some others) wasn’t hurt for 5 weeks…
- It was a rough week for NFC East teams NOT playing the Dolphins
- NFL games Sunday mornings? I hate this take; I need every minute I can get before 1 pm on a Sunday.
I repeat this every year once the London sked gets into full swing.— Clinton Yates (@clintonyates) October 13, 2019
🗣The NFL should have a 10a ET game every single week of the season.🗣
Save me all of your overarching reasons singularly or generally about why it “wont” happen. It could. And it would be glorious.
- Why you should “stream” if you can:
Death, taxes and you start your TE vs the Cardinals. Austin Hooper at 8 for 117 and TD with 8 minutes to go.— Matthew Berry (@MatthewBerryTMR) October 13, 2019
- We were all Jets fans on Sunday and with the return of the savior Sam Darnold paired with their already tenacious defense, Dallas fell behind early and never recovered. I give the Jets fanbase a lot of credit for supporting another USC QB and crazy eyed-Adam Gase, but I think we would all appreciate them more if they beat the Patriots on Monday. Sammy Spleens lol
Sammy Spleens is balling. pic.twitter.com/U2IJfFH9mx— Jimmy Kempski (@JimmyKempski) October 13, 2019
- Titans QB Marcus Mariota was benched in favor of QB Ryan Tannehill and Tampa Bay QB Jameis Winston threw 5 interceptions, signifying the end may be near for both of the top 2 picks from 2015…and to think the Eagles almost sold the farm for Mariota under the dumpster fire that was Chip Kelly (phew)
On a day when the No. 1 pick in the 2015 NFL Draft turned it over six times, the No. 2 pick has been benched https://t.co/napHZmOQYQ— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) October 13, 2019
- Stefon Diggs had a day with 3 TDs but was on most fantasy owners’ benches so that’s fun!
- We all learned a new (old) rule in London this weekend:
.@Panthers fair-caught a punt with one second in the half…— NFL (@NFL) October 13, 2019
Then tried a fair catch kick for three points!
You don't see this every Sunday. 👋👟🏈
📺: #CARvsTB on @NFLNetwork | @NFLUK
📱: NFL app // Yahoo Sports app
Watch free on mobile: https://t.co/xLc7ljuEnj pic.twitter.com/FAPYwxJa9d
- Texans vs Chiefs wasn’t the QB duel we all hoped for, and now finally my boy Watson is being talked about in the same regard as Mahomes who struggled again this week compared to what we’ve come to expect…
The Texans just beat the Kansas City Chiefs. The Texans were missing their two starting cornerbacks. Deshaun Watson just swapped spots with Pat Mahomes in the MVP discussion.— Seth C. Payne (@SethCPayne) October 13, 2019
- I’m officially scared of the 49ers. 5-0 and seemingly getting stronger. Also, Robert Saleh you are officially internet famous now!
49ers DC Robert Saleh is the breakout star of Week 6 💪 pic.twitter.com/MPnJq9pksn— FOX Sports: NFL (@NFLonFOX) October 13, 2019
A tweet that sums up everything this blog stands for: